Cubasis 3.3.3 often crashes when recording and looping simultaneously
- Start a new project in Cubasis.
- Add the TAPE Strings instrument (this occurs with others as well).
- Select 1 measure using the L and R handles (L should be on 1, R on 2).
- Pull up the keys, start looping, start recording.
- Play a couple of chords, and wait long enough for the chord to loop around.
- Expected Results
Cubasis should not crash. I’m new to Cubasis and synth music in general so I’m not sure what it should be doing. I’m still learning the ropes on Cubasis.
- Actual Results
Cubasis played static on the second loop, then got stuck and crashed. This has happened twice. The second instance was this afternoon. But interestingly in the evening, I tried to reproduce the problem with the above steps and failed.
I have a screen recording of the second time. The forum did not let me post with a link. But just in case you’re able to get at the file, it let me upload it and the filename is cN6PWmy1Bv4aI8QEBQzsbb7MRdP.mp4
Each time it has happened, I started by adding / removing / changing instruments and trying a few bars. After a while of doing this, I tried to record something with the above steps, and this crash occurred.
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 15.2 Release Candidate
- Cubasis 3.3.3