Cubasis 3.3 - several issues with AUv3

I have just unlocked full functionalities in the Cubasis LE 3.3 app installed on my iPad Air 3th generation with iPadOS 14.5.1.
I started playing some AUv3 (Moog Model D, Ravenscroft275, TAL U-No-LX) that perfectly works with BM3 and I immediately had several issues: some crackling in the audio, some missing notes, notes that never stops, etc.
I tried increasing the Device and Audio Engine Latency, but the problems persist.
The Cubasis LE 3.3 is totally unusable with these issues.

Someone else had the same problems?
What can I do to fix them?

Thank you

Stefano

I had the same issue with missing notes and Some notes are not stopping.

Hi @stefano.cazzella,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Please give it a try to set Hardware Latency to OFF and let us know about your results.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi Lars,
thank you for your prompt reply.

Your suggestion solved the audio crackling issue (I’m just curious what the OFF setting really means).

Unfortunately the missing and never-ending notes issue still remains. I found out that it impacts also recordings: you can look at the screenshot I took to exemplify the problem.

It seems that some MIDI NOTE ON / OFF events were lost in the routing.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Stefano

1 Like

Yeah… I encountered that issue too😥

Hi @stefano.cazzella,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately the missing and never-ending notes issue still remains. I found out that it impacts also recordings: you can look at the screenshot I took to exemplify the problem.

Did you record the notes using MIDI input (external MIDI hardware or another app)? If so, this is the same as CBT-2622 (Dropped and hanging notes with MIDI input), which is aimed to be resolved in the upcoming Cubasis 3.3.1 update.

Hi Lars,

I confirm you that I used an external midi keyboard connected via Bluetooth (first track) and directly with an USB cable through the Apple camera kit (second track).

Any idea on when the new release will be published in the store?

Thank you,

Stefano

Hi @stefano.cazzella,

Thank you for providing us with the additional information.
Please check your private messages, in case you want to give the current beta version a check.

New versions have to pass several check phases before we can release them.
Nevertheless, we aim to release Cubasis 3.3.1 shortly.

Best,
Lars