Cubasis 3.4.1 issue (crashes when erasing an audio clip)

Hello :slight_smile:

I work on iPhone 11 Pro (iOS and Cubasis 3 up to date), and after spending some time on any project the app finally freezes and crashes when trying to erase an audio clip.

It’s hard to capture this on video because this takes some time to happen, i didn’t find a specific action that causes it, but it happens everytime… i guess there could be an issue with the Autosave or the Undo history because, when relaunching Cubasis after that, the last operations are missing (sometimes the audio clip is deleted as expected, but most of the time the last 2-5 operations have not been autosaved).

I hope this can be fixed easily. :v:

1 Like

Hi Electrafa,

Working with an IPad Pro 12.9, 5th. Gen, and up to date IOS and Cubasis, I encountered the same issue. Trying to erase a single audio event from a longer drum loop caused the program to freeze every time. I was able to copy and paste the event into a new section, and then erase that one. But every time I tried it on an event I have placed before, it freezes. One bypass I found was using the select option, highlighting a few events at once, then erasing them. And it worked that way. But in any case, I am seconding your call here for this to be fixed in a future update. Thanks all, and happy Music making!

1 Like

Same problem in my android device. Crash and bloq when i erase a audo clip or similar. Any solution? thanks

pd: mi device is samsung galaxy tab s4 android 10

Hi all,

Thanks for your bug reports which has been shared with the team.

Best wishes,
Lars

2 Likes

Hi @electrafa, Hi @RichardWormstall1,

Unfortunately we are unable to reproduce the crash problem ourselves.

Firstly, please provide us with the crash reports to allow the team further evaluate the problem. Please upload the crash reports via Dropbox or similar and let me have the download link via private message.

In addition, if you have projects where the issue can be easily reproduced, please share them as well (see above).

Thanks in advance
& stay well,
Lars

Hi how i can send my Crash report?

I record a video with the problem
Xhttps://youtu.be/5yvfFDHerYo
(Delete the first X on the link )

I try this And persist the bug:

-Use the app with Samsung dex Mode And without dex mod
-reinstall the app
-delete Cache app
-use with And without USB interface And with 2 USB interface diferente And persist

1 Like

Hi @isurmx, Hi all,

Unfortunately we are unable to reproduce the crashing issue.

If possible please share a project with us, which shows the problem and allows us to reproduce the issue.

Please upload the project via Dropbox or similar and let me have the download link via private message (please make sure to include the full correspondence).

Thanks,
Lars