Cubasis 3.4.3 and Spring Sale available (UPDATED)

Hi all,

First of all we hope you are well.

UPDATED We’ve just released Cubasis 3.4.3 which resolves the problem that “templates” and user folders were missing after Cubasis 3.4.2 update has been installed.

Today we are very pleased to announce the immediate release of Cubasis 3.4.2 which resolves several user reported problems.

Download Cubasis on the App Store

Get Cubasis on Google Play

Cubasis also joins Steinberg’s Spring Sale, which allows you to save 35% on Cubasis 3 and 50% on selected in-app purchases, ending April 25, 2022.

We hope you will enjoy using the new update.
If you do, please support us by rating Cubasis in the App Store!

Thanks in advance & happy easter holidays to everyone!

Stay safe
& enjoy making music,
Lars

3 Likes

Cubasis 3.4.3 Version History

• CBT-3128 Resolves a problem where the “templates” and user folders were missing after installing the previous update.

Cubasis 3.4.2 Version History

• CBT-3107 Cubasis and Cubasis LE icons have been updated.

• CBT-3098 Resolves a problem where audio events remained empty when opening a project.

• CBT-3097 Addresses an issue where using special characters in file names may lead to empty audio events.

• CBT-3082 Importing zipped project folders now works as expected.

• CBT-3054 Using keyboard shortcut for zooming in vertically now works as expected with US (and other) keyboard layouts.

• CBT-3026 Solves a problem where opening the drum pads in 8x2 view lead to a mixed up default drum pad layout.

• CBT-3110 Audio Unit multi-out instruments no longer produce sound on channels that are not triggered.

• CBT-3113 Resolves a rare issue where some Audio Unit tracks were deleted when connecting to Audiobus.

• CBT-3105 Audio recording offset compensation is only applied to audio tracks where mono or stereo input is selected.

• CBT-3117 MIDI out remains active if the real-time mixdown setup option is enabled.

• CBT-3120 Poly Aftertouch is now properly recorded and shown in the MIDI editor.

• CBT-3126 Opening the top left/right menu panel in Phone screen mode no longer hides the user interface of Audio Unit plugins.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Unfortunately the recent Cubasis 3.4.2 updates introduced a problem, where the “templates” and user folders are missing after the update has been installed.

### UPDATED ### We’ve just released Cubasis 3.4.3 which resolves the problem that “templates” and user folders were missing after Cubasis 3.4.2 update has been installed.

We’ve already submitted Cubasis 3.4.3 hotfix updates to Apple and Google, which will be publicly released once approved.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Stay safe
& best wishes,
Lars

1 Like

Hi Lars,

will the update bring back the missing user folders?

Thanks for the update! :+1:
The problem of templates is not very serious in itself as I saw on a forum a user talking about “major disaster” … lol … it’s so easy with your system to create a backup from time to time. iPad > Cubasis 3 > Templates > Compress folder > transfer to iCloud > and smile

After download the new version …every singol instrument do not work anymore. Every sound make distorsion . I have an iPad 9th last OS.

Hi @iskander,

will the update bring back the missing user folders?

it is to be expected that folders which have been created manually have to be recreated unfortunately.

Be assured that we will publicly release the 3.4.3 updates once approved by Apple and Google.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi @alessiobarbieri,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum!

After download the new version …every singol instrument do not work anymore. Every sound make distorsion . I have an iPad 9th last OS.

This should not be the case normally.

Please give the following steps a try:
(1) Create a new project
(2) Close all running apps, including Cubasis
(3) Fully shut down the iPad

Does Cubasis and the instruments work as expected again, once you’ve relaunched the iOS device and the app?

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars

1 Like

Why would anyone do that? How could we have know about this bug? Are you a time traveler? :rofl:

strong text[quote=“user80, post:12, topic:780593”]
Why would anyone do that? How could we have know about this bug? Are you a time traveler?
[/quote]

It’s the same thing as backing up your family photos in case of a problem … an iPad that doesn’t work anymore, a fire, a theft, an iOS bug, a manipulation mistake… And sometimes the devs, they are not infallible they are human :wink:

Just last week, I deleted all my local content thinking I was deleting the contents of the recycle garbage can… fortunately, I was able to restore the recycle garbage can quickly lol… and all my contents were saved within iCloud . Yep, we are human !

1 Like

Thank you for the welkome and for help :slight_smile:
I solved After uninstall and install again the app from zero. All the others things did not work.
The most import thing Is solved :wink:

Ihr habt im neuen Update keine der gravierenden Probleme gelöst. :see_no_evil: Midi CC Automation Zeichnen funktioniert immer noch nicht. Take recording in Loop Mode hat immer noch am Ende eine Lücke. Eigentlich schon frech sich DAW zu nennen.

:heart:What you need for the perfect cubasis 3::heart:

1. Optimization
  2. Drum machine that works with imported (my) one shots.
    3.Sampler by type Slicer (Image-line)
    4.Autotune
  3. So that the plugins see the folders, otherwise it is very, very difficult to find the right one out of 10,000 presets when they are all in a heap.

Hi all,

We’ve just released Cubasis 3.4.3 which resolves the problem that “templates” and user folders were missing after Cubasis 3.4.2 update has been installed.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Stay healthy
& best wishes,
Lars

2 Likes

Hi, I hope you are very well,

After installing the latest update (3.4.3), the project directories are still missing… they were not restored.

Is there something I can do about it?

Thank you so much
Chandi

Hi @ELEKTROGOWK,

Danke für Deine Nachricht.

Cubasis hat diverse Updates in diesem Jahr erhalten, bei denen wir eine Vielzahl an Issue gelöst haben, die uns von unseren Anwendern berichtet wurden. Es tut uns leid, wenn bei diesem Update keine der von Dir berichteten Probleme behoben wurden.

Liebe Grüße,
Lars

Hi @chandi,

As stated above it is to be expected that user folders have to be manually recreated unfortunately.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
Lars