Cubasis 3.4.3 and Spring Sale available (UPDATED)

Hi @alessiobarbieri,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the forum!

After download the new version …every singol instrument do not work anymore. Every sound make distorsion . I have an iPad 9th last OS.

Please give the following steps a try:
(1) Load the “New Project” project template.
(2) Close all running apps, including Cubasis.
(3) Fully shut down the iPad.

Does Cubasis works as expected again, once you’ve relaunched the iPad and the app?

Thanks,
Lars

I seem to be having an issue with using Helium as a midi Fx in Cubasis 3. Can someone help me please? The notes programmed in helium gets transposed down by a few octaves as well as some strange base notes are also appearing. Has anyone else faced similar problems, if so how was it resolved.

When are we going to get ghost notes and also glide notes in the mini sampler???

2 Likes

Are you guys going to add ghost notes in the future and also glide notes function in the mini sampler,fl studio mobile has these functions at price of £11.99…common guys I love using cubasis but having to buy an auv 3 plugin just to use in cubasis to get glide notes and ghost notes is a bit a hassle

2 Likes

Hi @Ravindran,

Thanks for your message.

I’d suggest to exchange with our friends at 4Pockets.com about the issue. If required, we’re at hand to exchange with them.

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars

My Cubasis 3.4.3 sometimes just hangs at startup. I had this problem in Cubasis 3.3 also, however, now that I am using Cubasis more frequently I thought of finding a resolution to this issue. I run cubasis on my iPad Pro 11 inch and the iOS version is 15.4.1.

Automation needs fixing its garbage…it’s sooo frustrating it’s useless,using iPad Pro 2021 manually try goin the editor and draw in automation is just jumpy and all over the place,won’t let me put automation where I want as soon as I move one parameter it zooms in or out it’s not usable at all …disappointed

1 Like

I am not sure why this short coming exists in Cubasis 3 for iOS / iPadOS but it is a bit annoying.While it appears the my iPad is being updated with new releases like 3.4.3; the Settings never show a release number beyond 3.4 so the user really never has any idea whether the update has or has not occurred. Cubasis 3 should show the full version numbers with each update.

2 Likes

Hi @GRK_Astronomer,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Normally, the Cubasis launch screen should display the actual version number, which actually is 3.4.3 (as shown in the screenshot example below).

Hope that helps!

Best wishes.
Lars

1 Like

Hi @Ravindran,

My Cubasis 3.4.3 sometimes just hangs at startup. I had this problem in Cubasis 3.3 also, however, now that I am using Cubasis more frequently I thought of finding a resolution to this issue. I run cubasis on my iPad Pro 11 inch and the iOS version is 15.4.1.

Normally this should not be the case.

Could the problem be related to a project which contains a huge number of 3rd party AU plug-ins, which take a while to load?

You may give the following steps a try:
(1) Load the “New Project” template.
(2) Close all running apps, including Cubasis.
(3) Fully shut down the iPad.

Does Cubasis launches as expected once relaunching the device and the app?

Thanks,
Lars

Hi @starksmurray,

Please file a new bug report and share more details with us.
Ideally, please let us have a short clip which shows the steps and issue.

Thanks,
Lars

Thanks a lot Lars,
Actually I have been doing that, closing the existing project and reopen it. At times when reopen the project loads with the lag for loading AU plugins, however there have been quite a few occasions when it doesn’t and I have been having to close and reopen a few times before it does load alright again.

Regards
Ravindran Viswanathan

I will speak exclusively about android.

1. Automation is terrible, there is no zero position, and even with the mouse it is impossible to work.
  2. There are no slide notes.
    3.No ghost-notes
  3. Many drum machines (that I bought) but none of them work with imported samples, I think they should all be replaced with one drum machine but sensible.
  4. Sampler: It will be funny, but even a sampler doesn’t work with external samples without saving the preset and assigning it to the key.
  5. There is only one knob on the sampler - this is the release button + pitch bend with modulation, I think this is also a huge minus.
    Conclusion: When I first bought the application, I was very surprised why
    users between FL Mobile (Image-Line) and Cubasis(Stienberg) choose FL? Now it is clear why.

Hi @Michael_Martys,

We are sorry to read that Cubasis for Android seems not to be the right app for you. Please check my private message.

Best,
Lars

Hi my name is Ali.I have cubasis saw on my iPad but I am in trouble with this daw

1. waves tune

When I use waves tune it often stuck

I am sure that I do all right I mean when it isn’t stuck it works well but sometimes it can’t do pitch correction even it destroy my track

2.Sometimes it happens when I try to change

48 Hz to 96 or to 44.1 from the setting but

There is a window when I try that says :

“Your sample rate was set to 48.0kHz because either the hardware doesn’t support your initial setting or another app is blocking it”

3.sometimes when I create or enter to project my voice is echoing when there is even no one effect because of this I turn the microphone on /off then maybe it gets fixed.

Sincerely, Ali Aliyev

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your message.

What is the reason for changing the project settings between 44.1 / 48 and 96 kHz?

To learn more about how to use the Waves Tune RT pug-in with Cubasis, please have a look at our dedicated tutorial:

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars