Cubasis 3.4 not mixing down audio?

OK, I updated to Cubasis 3.4 the other day. Now I’m not getting any sound from the mixdown tracks? This happened sometimes in the past and I would just re mixdown and it worked… but now I can’t get any sound out of the audio tracks??? Please Help… I can play the tracks in side Cubasis but when I go to the mixed down tracks no audio? I’m running an Ipad Air 3 software Version: 14.7.1

Hi @bill28540,

Thanks for your message.

With the release of Cubasis 3.4 there are some issues to use the “Create separate files for tracks” mixdown option, which is planned to be resolved with Cubasis 3.4.1.

If you encounter a different problem, please let us have more details.

Best wishes
& stay safe,
Lars

Yes, that is what I used Wav Files for steams (Separate Files). I wish I would have known this I would have not updated until you got this fixed… Everything before this update was working fine. So I have a few hours of work that I can’t get to till the next update. Now I know how people feel with all the complaints about things not working.

The Freeze option is not working on my machine ether.

Hi @bill28540,

The Freeze option is not working on my machine ether.

Please let me have the exact steps to reproduce the problem, to allow our engineers evaluating the problem.

The team already works on Cubasis 3.4.1 which plans to resolve the issues introduced with the latest update.

Best,
Lars

After recording midi I go and ether freeze the track, or I will record the midi to a separate audio track. Then I will try to mix down the project by clicking “Wav File” “Separate Tracks”. Then when I go to play the tracks none of them have audio. I have the Wav files, and they say like 34.5 mb in size, but no audio. Note: on the audio tracks I recorded separate I can play them inside Cubasis and I can go under the audio file folder inside Cubasis and find the audio track there and it will play. It just will not Mix Down no tracks with audio. Last night I updated my ipad to 15.3 and I still have the same problem.
Hope this helps. If you need I could take a screen capture if needed.

This is a replay to the earlier post I made about having to wait for the update so I could finish my project. You don’t have to wait if your having the same problem as me. You just record the midi files to audio tracks within Cubasis and then go find those audio files in the Cubasis folder structure under “Audio” and you can use those audio files. A little bit of a hassle but that’s what I had to do. Now if you mixing down the whole project to one audio file and not getting audio then I don’t know what to tell you. Hope this helps someone.

Hi @bill28540,

Thanks for your messages.

As stated above, the issue using the “Create separate files for tracks” Mixdown option is planned to be resolved in the upcoming Cubasis 3.4.1 update.

Best,
Lars

So I have the same problem. I just bought Cubasis and was really eager to use it, well I am using it but it is a real bummer I can’t mixdown. the tracks I sweated so much for. Is there any sight of this '‘upcoming update/fix’? Upcoming isn;t really specific… :frowning:

Hi @fcnaber,

Thanks for your message.
Cubasis 3.4.1 is planned to be released very soon.

Thanks again
& stay well,
Lars