(Solved) Cubasis 3.5.1. ploblems

Dear engineer, I have android 13 for a long time in my xiaomi redmi 11, after yesterday’s Cubasis update, the audio in the headphones does not work, it is very annoying and I hope to solve the problem quickly, best regards

Hi @74r0j3w5k1,

Thank you for your message.

The Android headphone issue is planned to be resolved in a soon to be release update.
Please find out more in the following article:

Best,
Lars

Hi @74r0j3w5k1,

Cubasis 3.5.2 has just been released, resolving the reported issue.
Please find out more right here:

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Very good work😂 Thank you very so much. Good luck

1 Like

Hi @74r0j3w5k1,

Very good work😂 Thank you very so much. Good luck

Thanks for the kind reply and sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
Lars

When you have a MIDI editing tool selected you can’t select notes on the MIDI grid. I think it was not that way previously. Let me know if it is for some logic issues or is just a bug to fix. Look how it works on the video. This is on Android 13

hi bRO, to mark any note in midi first select the pencil, the options you are asking about are for editing the note you already have in the editor so it’s impossible to draw and edit at the same time. Regards

Hi @Dr_Heavy_Poison,

The topic has been exchanged with the team.
To make it work, please enable “Select” mode (via the “Select” button in the MIDI editor’s tool bar).

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Perfect. I adapted to the workflow and almost forgot. It is some kind of more safe mode. But i doubt it. Any way im very happy that Cubasis3 can now stream audio as a background app and also stream audio when the screen is off! That is perfect for movil production. :moneybag::ok_hand: go Cubasis3 go!

1 Like

Hi @Dr_Heavy_Poison,

Perfect. I adapted to the workflow and almost forgot. It is some kind of more safe mode. But i doubt it. Any way im very happy that Cubasis3 can now stream audio as a background app and also stream audio when the screen is off! That is perfect for movil production. :moneybag::ok_hand: go Cubasis3 go!

Glad to read, thanks for the updated message!

Stay safe,
Lars

1 Like

Hello Lars, continuing with this issue there is also a bug when the SELECT multiple events tools is selected at the same time with a MIDI editing tool. It will make the selecting rubber band to fail and continue to move the screen instead of opening up across the area to select. See the video for the clear view.

Hi @Dr_Heavy_Poison,

Thanks for your message.

1. Tapping a note when not in select mode, with a tool enabled, doesn’t select the note

This is intentional. When a tool is enabled and select mode is off, you can modify (e.g. move) a note by tapping and dragging it. Tap to select only works if select mode is on.

1. Rectangle selection doesn’t work in the MIDI editor in select mode with a tool enabled

We hope to improve the behaviour in a future update.

Best,
Lars

1 Like