Cubasis 3.6 and New Instruments available

Hi @go.cranial

All good now thank you. I should have worked that out for my self. Sorry.
Have a good new year!

Glad to read this & a happy & healthy new year 2024 to you and yours too!

Best,.
Lars

Hi zusammen! Erstmal hab ich mich riesig gefreut dass in Halion so viele gut gesampelte Akustik Drum Kits enthalten sind.
Leider kann ich ausschließlich das GM Standard Kit vollständig triggern.
Bei anderen fehlen Toms, Cymbals oder beides !
Ich habe über Midi learn, pad edit und sogar durch ändern der Midi Noten in meinem drum modul versucht zu erreichen das die Sounds getriggert werden. Leider ohne Erfolg.
Die Drums in Microsonic funktionieren alle !
Im Halion schlägt auch das Auge in der Mitte aus wenn ich auf ein Pad schlage, aber es wird kein Sound ausgelöst.
Wenn das per Bugfix noch gelöst würde, wäre das schon eine Kampfansage im Vergleich zu anderes DAWs für das iPad!

Grüße
Matt

I just purchased and installed the three new instruments in Cubasis 3.6.1 (Halion, Neo FM and FM Classics), but when I open Cubasis to load and use them, they are nowhere to be found. I have closed the app and reopened it, repeated my search for them and, still, they are just not there at all. I have Lo Fi Piano installed, also, and it shows up, so I don’t know what is happening. Help!

Just tried uninstalling/reinstalling Cubasis and now, not only are Halion, Neo FM and FM Classics missing, but so is Lo Fi Piano, which was there before!

Gary

Hi @garyrea66,

I just purchased and installed the three new instruments in Cubasis 3.6.1 (Halion, Neo FM and FM Classics), but when I open Cubasis to load and use them, they are nowhere to be found. I have closed the app and reopened it, repeated my search for them and, still, they are just not there at all. I have Lo Fi Piano installed, also, and it shows up, so I don’t know what is happening. Help!

Once installed the instruments should all appear in the instruments list (see image, and clip with loading instruction example below). Please make sure the instruments entires in the Cubasis in-app shop are displayed as “installed”.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hi @bandit86c

Danke für Deine Nachricht! Dein Topic wird mit dem Team geteilt.

Liebe Grüße
Lars

1 Like

Vielen Dank! Ich habe erneut große Hoffnung in Cubasis !

Grüße zurück

1 Like

Ich habe jetzt herausgefunden das wenn ich mit dem GM Standard Kit aufnehme und hinterher das drum Kit wechsel, alle Sounds abgespielt werden. Beim Dry Standard zb und bei allen anderen, werden die Midi Noten aufgezeichnet aber während der Aufnahme nicht abgespielt. Erst nach der Aufnahme beim Abspielen werden die Sounds abgespielt.

I love the new update! I immediately bought all new synths and sounds. I’m wondering if you’re planning to add more IAP from Waves Inc. That would be awesome!

2 Likes

There’s not much point in using the new instruments if I cant mixdown and share the things I write with them. Your software doesn’t work and it seems that Steinberg dont care. I wonder how many people have paid for Cubasis on Android/ Chrome OS to find that the mixdown and share function dont work. Its a basic element that many would buy it for. Yet this is not mentioned on playstore.