Cubasis 3 Android and UR24C

Hi, I’d like to know if the audio interface UR24c and Cubasis 3 can work in my tablet Galaxy Tab A7 2020 with the last version of Android.
Thank you in advance
Max

Hi @Massimiliano_Bolis,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

As mentioned in the app description and on our website, Cubasis for Android offers limited audio and MIDI hardware support only, and Steinberg does not currently guarantee full compatibility.

We suggest to download our freely downloadable Cubasis LE Trial version via Google Play to give it a test if it works as expected with your Galaxy Tab A7 2020 device and the UR22C.

Hope that helps!

Best
Lars

I should buy an interface… As the UR24c is a Steinberg interface I thought you did some tests, at least with last Android versions. Mine is Android 11.
Please let me know if you or someone else will give a test on UR24c or another Steinberg audio interface.
Best regards
Max

Hi @Massimiliano_Bolis

I tried the ur22 and ur44c with Samsung Galaxy A40 android phone. The ur44c needs more power so it’s better to use it with power supply.

If the interface is recognised by your android device and you can play music through it then it should also work with Cubasis. But you need to try it with a particular device.

However the routing and input options are a bit limited. You can use first 2 inputs only. Maybe you could get around this by using loopback.

1 Like

Thank you very much for information. I was thinking to buy a UR24c, that has 2 inputs only. Following what you wrote, the UR24c should work with my Galaxy Tab A7.
Best regards