Cubasis 3 freeze bug still there after update on ipad pro

Anyone get these bugs where freezing a track will bounce and end up silent, then when freezing in real time the new audio would show up a bar late and silence at beginning

Hi GavrielRafael,

To allow us reproducing the issue, please let us know the exact steps, or provide us with the project (upload via DropBox, link via PM).

Thank you!

Best,
Lars

Bug Reporting Form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

accident double post

1. Summary/Title
    Track freezing is in accurate

2. Description
    Its very simple, i want to freeze a section of a track by locators, when done the first 2 secs of the new file fades in, the tale is extra long, i trued this in real time and got the same results.

3. Expected Results
    I want a selection of a track frozen with effects, its not doing this

4. Actual Results
    File frozen does not match the selection at all, fades it on top and tail is longer the section itself, no fx like reverb ate used.

5. Environment
    Just cubasis with audio tracks, 3 to be precise

Hi GavrielRafael,

Please make sure to enable the „Mixdown between locators“ option.

Does this help to solve the problem?

Best,
Lars

I mentioned that I was doing that already and the results are not good.

Hi GavrielRafael,

I gave the issue a short check (audio loop, fade in, delay) where things work as expected using these settings:

• Setup/Mixdown / Freeze: Track Freeze Uses Mixdown Settings, “Apply mixdown settings to frack freeze” enabled
  • “Track Freeze Uses Mixdown Settings” Settings: “Mixdown between locators” enabled, “Include effect tail” disabled

Please let me have your feedback, if you still encounter issues when using these settings.

Best,
Lars

Any idea why there is a fade in at the top of frozen tracks?
Notem ( just incase, i checked compressor settings) my frozen track still “fades in” even with compressor fx insert off., really annoying cuz i like to freeze-create loops with single instance “inter-app” fx plugs as a work around.