Cubasis 3 Google Purchase

I just bought cubasis 3 on my S9 Plus after a reply from Lars on the Google play store about a Black Friday Special price and it installed perfectly and then I went to install it on my Samsung Tab S5e but Cubasis 3 wanted another NZ$45 to install it there so after refreshing and rebooting my S5e Tab with no change I opted for a REFUND on my S9 Plus just in case I could only have it on 1 device.

Can anyone enlighten me here as to how I get it on 2 devices with the SAME EMAIL ? Maybe you have to wait for the grace period to finish for refunding ? I don’t know but I didn’t really want to take the chance but at the same time I absolutely love Cubasis 3 compared to all the other music makers I’ve got from other companies QBase blows everything else out of the water and I’m very impressed So how do I go about installing on several devices with the same email but only with one purchase ?

On a second note which might need a second forum I have Cubase LE elements 10 on my laptop :stuck_out_tongue: and wondered if there is an upgrade from that particular software that was gifted with some hardware I bought ?

Thanks

Hi,

Did we exchange via Email already?
If so, we’ve refunded your Google Play purchase as requested.

Please have a look at our available Cubasis for Android FAQ article, which answers many common questions.

I just bought cubasis 3 on my S9 Plus after a reply from Lars on the Google play store about a Black Friday Special price and it installed perfectly and then I went to install it on my Samsung Tab S5e but Cubasis 3 wanted another NZ$45 to install it there so after refreshing and rebooting my S5e Tab with no change I opted for a REFUND on my S9 Plus just in case I could only have it on 1 device.

Can anyone enlighten me here as to how I get it on 2 devices with the SAME EMAIL ? Maybe you have to wait for the grace period to finish for refunding ? I don’t know but I didn’t really want to take the chance but at the same time I absolutely love Cubasis 3 compared to all the other music makers I’ve got from other companies QBase blows everything else out of the water and I’m very impressed So how do I go about installing on several devices with the same email but only with one purchase ?

The app should install fine on your other device, as long as it uses the same Google Play account.

On a second note which might need a second forum I have Cubase LE elements 10 on my laptop > :stuck_out_tongue: > and wondered if there is an upgrade from that particular software that was gifted with some hardware I bought ?

Cubasis for iOS is distributed through the Apple App Store, Cubasis for Android is distributed through the Google Play Store. The two stores don’t interrelate and don’t offer any crossgrade options, which means that in order to own any app on both iOS and Android, it must be purchased on both stores, unfortunately. Same goes for purchases of our regular Cubase products.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars