Cubasis 3 rendering wrong LayR preset

I’m a little irritated right now. I finally put the wheel to the grind and started working on a cover I wanted to do for a long time. I discovered LayR had the ideal sounds for the project. I know LayR (combined with Cubasis 3) is system heavy and after about 4 instances of LayR I started to get crackling, so I knew it was time to start freezing tracks. I froze the first track and it froze the track with the INT preset rather than the preset I had selected. I though maybe that the app exceeded the freezing amount developers sometimes set so I copied the project and started deleting tracks with LayR on it and literally every track freezes with the INT preset…not the one I selected. I also tried another route and attempted to mixdown the track and it does the same thing?

Have you guys experienced something like this? This bug completely changes the direction I was going!

I’m praying someone has a solution for this :crazy_face:

I’m thinking I could route the midi sound to an audio track and record it as it plays, but I don’t know how to do this…any tips?

Thanks

This is in my iPhone 12 Pro Max using the latest iOS 14 and latest Cubasis 3 update

Hi @Fretless33,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

If possible, please let us have a short step description to allow us reproducing the problem. If possible, please also share the project with us, where the issue appears (e.g. Dropbox upload, link via PM).

Thanks!

Lars