Cubasis 3, Steinberg & Apple, Happy New Year

I have been using cubasis from the very beginning, it has been a great product allowing me to write and record my songs. From what I have been reading, users are not happy that we have to pay for Cubasis 3, I think some discount should have been given. But, I think a bigger issue here is the fact that Cubasis 3 won’t work on any IPAD which does not support the new V13 software. So if you have one of these old generation IPAD’s which I have, your double sugared, you are going to have to fork out on a new IPAD and pay for Cubasis 3.

Happy Christmas and Happy New year, Steinberg and Apple

I hope this list is helpfull, got this from the Apple site.

Supported iPad models

This guide helps you get started using iPad and discover all the amazing things it can do on pads 13.3, which is compatible with the following models:

An illustration of two iPad models with Face ID.
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
iPad Pro (11-inch)

An illustration of four iPad models with a Home button.
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st and 2nd generation)
iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
iPad Air (3rd generation)
iPad Air 2
iPad (7th generation)
iPad (6th generation)
iPad (5th generation)
iPad mini (5th generation)
iPad mini 4

Well don’t go rushing out to buy a new iPad for Cubasis 3 just yet. I wouldn’t feel bad at this point that you can’t run Cubasis 3 because Cubasis 3 is very bug ridden. Cubasis 2 is by far the better of the two right now for getting any serious work done. Also my iPad running IOS 12 (12.3.1) is still a smoother experience than my other almost identical iPad running IOS 13 (13.3) If they can get all the bugs fixed in Cubasis 3 I’m still not sure it would be worth getting a new iPad for … its still missing basic rudimentary features like tempo/time signature.