Cubasis 3 Using Nanologue

Did Start with
………. Can someone help please?, but after playing around I have , I think, got it sussed., still some funny issues but it’s working, please feel free to comment if I have missed or got something wrong.

……… Opening Sequence: Open Nanologue first, then Cubasis 3.
……. no Nanologue preset listing in an open Cubasis project.
……… there is no sounds from Project keyboard when Nanologue is not open from its own app? Outside of the project.?
……… Nanologue instrument facia is blank in Cubasis Project.
……… I am presuming now!, if Nanologue is not open you cannot hear your recording,which seems a bit odd, as I have recorded the sound? I thought?
……… I can Freeze the track, that should keep original sound.- it Does!
……… keys in Cubasis Project are not working properly, sometimes when I move from one key to another, sliding up and down, sound is jumpy and not smooth, yet will do it on the Nanologue keypad in App separate window. Also sound generated in Project Window Keyboard is slightly different to Nanologue App sound!
……… it appears you can only press one key at a time, can’t see an option to create chords?
……… the Octave keys in Cubasis for Nanologue don’t line up with the keys on Nanologue in the separate window, ie, Nanologue Seperate window C key is at C1 and C Key in Cubasis Nanologue is C4 to get same sound?
……… there does not appear to be a Nanologue icon in the IPad settings to enable, confirm use or change settings?

………… I have Nanologue open as separate window on IPad Mini 4, version 15.2
………… I have Cubasis open, V 3.3.3
…………. Does record in Cubasis

have # Routing as follows:- ( might not be required)
Midi thru - All
Midi Output - OFF (was set to Nanologue - changed to NO MIDI OUTPUT - no difference)
Midi Panic - All
Stereo Output

That’s a start!
Thanks for any help.

Summary

This text will be hidden