I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area, I can find the part of the forum to support Cubasis.
I’m interested in purchasing Cubasis 3. I can’t find much information on it or Cubasis in general and I’m unwilling to loose $50.00 just to find out it doesn’t support what I need.
- Can I import a 32 floating bit file into Cubasis 3 to edit it?
- What file formats can I export using Cubasis 3 (.wav, .mp3, .flac, .aiff, etc)?
Thank you in advance and once again I apologize if I’m in the wrong area of the forum
- Can’t download cubasis 3 trial to find out if it works for your needs
- No manual to find out if it meets your needs
- No support on the forum to see if it meets your needs
Why would I want to spend $49.95 on this software, if I know very little about it?
I think for imp/exp just on 16 & 24 bit. For format export wav-m4a-flac-midi options. Sorry if I miss understanding…