App will not open. Files are lost if I reinstall app. Can I download my files from iCloud backup?
regarding the app not opening, we would need more information about your setup such as iPad, iOS and Cubasis version.
You should certainly backup your projects before re-install or better say on a regular basis anyways.
Cubasis provides several options to backup projects (iTunes, Wi-Fi, Dropbox etc.).
Please find all of them described in the In-App help of Cubasis.
I’d suggest to choose iTunes for regular project / file backups.
- Connect your iPad device with the computer
- Launch iTunes
- Click the “iPad” button from the top menu
- Choose “Apps” in the following window
- In “Apps” view scroll down to “File Sharing” and select “Cubasis”
- Afterwards all Cubasis related documents will appear to the right
- Drag & drop the “Projects” folder to the desktop to create a backup of all your projects
- To create a backup of all files all it takes is to drag & drop all of the folders…
To transfer files from the computer back to Cubasis simply drag the desired files to the “Cubasis Documents” folder in iTunes.