Cubasis clock sync out

I’m trying to sync ableton link with Cubasis using midi link sync. I can verify that Cubasis is putting out sync when I hit play with midi wrench but the clock sync is never detected in midi link sync and it never starts. Is there something I’m missing? How are other people doing this?

Hi @robin2,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the forum.

As of yet, Cubasis does not support Ableton Link. While Ableton Link support is on our list for quite some time, I have no further information when to expect the feature to be supported unfortunately.

Best,
Lars

Yes I know there’s no ableton link sync, I’m talking about midi sync out from Cubasis into another app (MIDI Link Sync) that provides the ableton link. Other people in the Audiobus forum seem to be able to make this work but I can’t get MIDI link sync to recognise the sync signal from Cubasis. I know Cubasis is sending something out because I can see it in midi wrench. I was just wondering how other people manage this.

Hi @robin2,

Other people in the Audiobus forum seem to be able to make this work but I can’t get MIDI link sync to recognise the sync signal from Cubasis.

We know the Audiobus community to be super friendly. Simply drop those users a short note, and I’m sure they will offer their help…

Best,
Lars