Cubasis for Android?

Wondering if there are plans to add an android version. Unlike several people on these threads, I am a very happy Cubase/Cubasis customer. I run on my Ipad Pro 12.9" and would love to be able to have access on Galaxy S20. Thank you for all the updates and great products!

Don’t… it’s a trap!!!

Sorry zuma23… but it is.

Hi zuma23,

Thanks for your message.
We are constantly monitoring the market.

If there is a feasible chance to do it, we might make it.

Best,
Lars

+1

I really liked Cubasis back when there was a beta version for android, but I’m not willing to buy an apple product just for Cubasis.
I would buy Cubasis in a second if there was an android version.

Hello there. Why is it a trap?
I tested it a few years ago and it seemed pretty decent. Specially for remote control and one-button shortcuts.

Be assured, when there is a chance, we will do it…

Best,
Lars

Thank you for finally releasing cubasis for Android. I have been impatiently waiting for this or iC pro. I depended on the SKI remote and had it integrated into my system. Can you please tell me or send me a link explaining how to set up remote access from cubasis 3 Android to my Cubase project on pc? Thank you.

Hi Mellodone,

Thank you for your message.

Actually, we’ve released Cubasis for Android smartphones and tablets, an Android version of our mobile DAW.
Cubase iC Pro for Android has been discontinued quite a while ago.

Best,
Lars

Thank you for your response. I understand the discontinuation of iC pro. I wanted to know if like iC pro, does cubasis 3 for android offer the ability to remotely record, stop and monitor cubase 10? Thank you again.

Hi Mellodone,

Thank you for your message.

Cubasis does not provide any remote control features.

For more information about Cubasis for Android, please visit our Cubasis website (Creativity First — Our Passion for Music Inspires | Steinberg) or have a look at our FAQ article, which answers the most frequent questions: Cubasis for Android and Chrome OS - FAQ - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

I wonder why was iC Pro discontinued. I used it a couple of times and it was super helpful