Cubasis LE for Android connected to Yamaha THR10II not unlocking demo version

Hi, I recently bought a Yamaha THR10II for my guitar and I installed the CUBASIS LE 3 (version 3.2) in my Huawei Android mobile device. I successfully connected the mobile to the THR10II thru Bluetooth but the demo version of CUBASIS does not unlock. I also made the connection thru USB but still the demo version does not unlock. I am new on this, so I appreciate your help. The indications I find in the forum are for Apple devices saying: “Please connect your THR-II device to the iPad, using a USB cable and the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter*” but nothing regarding Android devices.

Thanks in advance.

Hi elreynano,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the forum!

Due to technical limitations, Cubasis LE is currently available for iOS only, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, you can give Cubasis LE 3 Trial for Android a check, which can be freely downloaded on Google Play.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes
& stay safe,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Many thanks for your quick answer. The THR10II came with two download information sheets: one for CUBASE AI (including a download access code) which I understand is for a PC, and one for CUBASIS LE (that you are telling me only works in iOS). I can see in your web page that there is a CUBASIS 3 for Android. I am just trying to understand which of your applications can work in my Android device together with the THR10II without having to buy the license.

Thanks,
Reinaldo
(elreynano)

Hi elreynano,

Thanks for your message.

I can see in your web page that there is a CUBASIS 3 for Android. I am just trying to understand which of your applications can work in my Android device together with the THR10II without having to buy the license.

Cubasis LE for iOS comes bundled with a wide range of audio devices, which can be used to unlock the app from demo mode. Please find more details on our dedicated Cubasis LE for iOS website:

In addition, there is the full version of Cubasis available, which support iOS and Android.
Please find more details about here:

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hi, I have purchased and installed CUBASIS 3 for Android on my mobile device but do not find indications on how to add YAMAHA THR10 as an audio input. I have read that when installed on PC you need to install a driver downloaded from YAMAHA website but no I have not found indications of what needs to be done for Android devices. Please can you help me.

Hi @elreynano,

Thank you for your message.

but do not find indications on how to add YAMAHA THR10 as an audio input

Please have a look at our available Getting started with Cubasis tutorial which also includes an audio routing chapter.

While the tutorial has been produced using the iPhone version, the steps should be somewhat similar.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hello.
Now that there is an Android version of Cubasis LE, similar to the IOS version, do you have any plans to include the ability to unlock the Android app from demo mode, when connecting to a device that bundles Cubasis LE, such as the Yamaha THR ii 30 amp?
This, I’m sure, would be greatly appreciated by the many of us, who use a Chromebook or Android device and don’t own a PC, Mac or iOS device.
Thanks in advance!

Hi @Jaron,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Cubasis LE which comes bundled with various hardware devices, which can be used to unlock the app from demo mode is limited to iOS as of yet unfortunately.

Stay safe
& best wishes,
Lars