I recently bought the ur22c a/i and downloaded Cubasis LE3 but the software fails to switch out of demo mode even when connected to the a/i via a usb3 to lighting cable. Any ideas?
Thanks for your message and welcome to the forum.
Normally, unlocking Cubasis LE from demo mode works via these simple steps:
- Launch Cubasis LE
- Connect a supported device
- Wait for the unlock popup message
Here are some additional things to check:
(1) Please refer to the “Using with an iOS device” chapter in the UR22C operation manual, to learn how to properly connect the audio interface with an audio device.
Alongside, please check that the iPad device has access to the microphone:
(2) Starting Cubasis the very first time, a popup asking your permission to use the microphone appears, which has to be accepted.
If you tapped “no” by accident, please change the setting manually as follws:
- Please go to the iPad settings
- There please go to Privacy / Microphone
- Please make sure to enable Microphone use with Cubasis.
Please let me know if this helps to resolve the problem.
& stay well,