Thank you for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum!
Also thank you for sharing your feedback with us, using Cubasis with the iPad Pro M1.
In our testings, Cubasis runs fine on iPad Pro 11.
Therefore It would be helpful for us to know, if the problems are related to Cubasis, the assigned 3rd party instruments and/or the associated settings. In addition, please let us know if you have additional audio hardware in use (e.g. an audio interface, established Bluetooth connections etc.)
(1) Please follow the steps below to reset Cubasis and the iPad, and let me know about the performance results, when using Cubasis on its own.
(2) Once done, please check if adding AU instruments (piece by piece) lead to the issues described above.
(3) In addition, please let us have screenshots that show your chosen Cubasis project and latency settings, and give it a try to set Audio Engine Latency to OFF.
Even the sound apps itselves do not play sounds
Please let us have more details, which sound apps do not play.
Please let us know about your results.
& best wishes,
Cubasis and iPad Reset Instructions
- Please load an empty project
- Close all running apps, including Cubasis
- Fully shut down the iPad