Cubasis will not record inputs 9 - 16

I’m using Cubasis 3.3 on an iPad Pro with a Focusrite 18i20 interface for channels 1 - 8 and a Focusrite Clarett Octo Pre for channels 9 - 16. When routing, it shows inputs 9 - 16 as available and I can select and route them to any track. However it will not record channels 9 - 16. And I generally only record one channel at a time. Any ideas?

Hi @jazzdude73,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Unfortunately we are not equipped with the Focusrite 18i20 to check the issue ourselves.

I’d recommend to report the topic to our friends at Focusrite. I’m at hand to have them equipped with Cubasis promo codes for testing purposes. In this case, please provide me with the direct contacts via PM.

P.S.: If required and helpful, please check the following addition information abbot Cubasis: (1) To record multiple channels at once, please make sure to the Rec Enable button is pressed on all appropriate tracks. (2)Please check out the following chapter of our “Getting started with Cubasis” tutorial, to learn more about audio routing works in the app: Getting Started with Cubasis | This Is What You Can Do with Cubasis - YouTube

Please keep me updated.

Stay safe
& warm greetings,
Lars