Cubasis3 problems possibly caused by iOS16 update?

Hi Lars,
Since updating my iPad Air 4 to iPadOS 16.1, I have encountered a few problems with Cubasis3.
1, It took four attempts to perform a m4a Mixdown yesterday. Each time the blue mixdown progress bar would pulse but only reaching either 25% or 50% and proceed no further, pressing Cancel did not clear the progress bar, closing and relaunching Cubasis each time was the only option.
2, Playing my current project whilst editing events in Automation occasionally locks up Cubasis with any audio still sounding.
3, Editing Volume events (+) in Automation is a problem on randomly different tracks, eg, if the window has to be scrolled to the left to access a particular event that is out of view, attempting to move the particular “+” causes the window to shoot back to its original position and taking the “+” with it! As I just mentioned, this does not happen to all automated tracks.

Is there going to be an update for Cubasis3 for any known issues that may be caused by the latest iPadOS 16.1 update?
There is a large number of Analytic logs (44) accumulated since 03/11/22 which I can send you if required.
Regards Mike.

Hi @fixitmania53,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please give the steps below a try, and let me know if these are of help to resolve your current issues?

1. Load the “New Project” template
  2. Close all running apps, including Cubasis
  3. Fully shut down the iPad

Thanks,
Lars

Hi Lars,
Thanks for the above suggestions.
I did perform these tasks at the time and perhaps that is why I was finally able to mixdown my project. I have just done the same mixdown twice without any problems, maybe shutting down my iPad at that particular time corrected the issue.

Regards Mike.

Hi @fixitmania53,

Thanks for your updated message.
We’re glad to read that your issue seems to be resolved.

Thanks
Lars