CUE/Send Pre and Post fader not working for Group channels (including FX) when also Inserting to External FX

Hi everyone.
I posted a similar question (issue) on the 9.5 forum a short while back.
I have since purchased and installed the full Cubase Pro 10 install and I have a little more information to add.

Issue 1: CUE/Send PRE-Fader AND POST-Fader not working for Group channels (including FX) when channel has a PRE-Insert going to an External FX
Issue 2: CUE/Send Post-Fader not working for Group channels (including FX) when channel has a POST-Insert going to an External FX

Setup:
A) Create an External FX which sends to a Digital/Analog converter output (I am summing outside the box all of my Master Group Channels in this way)
B) Have several vocal channels routed to a VocalMaster Group Channel

FIRST Issue:

1. VocalMaster Group Channel has an External_FX inserted as a PRE Insert.
    Result: VocalMaster Group Channel CUE/Send PRE-Fader AND POST-Fader do not pass a signal.
  2. Bypass the External_FX inserted PRE Insert
    Result: VocalMaster Group Channel CUE/Send PRE-Fader AND POST-Fader pass a signal.

Second Issue:

1. VocalMaster Group Channel has an External_FX inserted as a POST Insert.
    Result: VocalMaster Group Channel CUE/Send POST-Fader does not pass a signal.
  2. Bypass the External_FX inserted POST Insert
    Result: VocalMaster Group Channel POST-Fader passes a signal.

Can anyone please verify that this also happens with your Cubase 10 install, and if so what you recommend doing?
I don’t really see a valid workaround to this other than having every Master Group channel duplicated so that one will send to an External FX Summing Amp D/A, and the other will send to the CUES/Sends. This workaround is not really acceptable for me at least as I have a large number of Master Group Tracks being used.

Thank you, in advance for any help that anyone can offer.
-Gene

I can’t be the only person stubbing out my master group tracks to an outboard summing mixer via External FX inserts?
I then bring the summed L/R back in to master and print with WaveLab Pro

Can anyone please try this and see if a PRE External FX insert disables both the PRE and POST CUE/Send on a Master Group track?
Same for a POST External FX insert disabling the POST CUE/Send on a Master Group track?

Thanks,
-Gene