Currently, there is no license available which can be upgraded by

In eLicenser Control Center, after entering the activation code and plugin in the usb licenser of cubase 11, the button “upgrade license” is not clickable and there’s a warning shows that:

Currently, there is no license available which can be upgraded by your upgrade license. Please connect an USB-eLicenser, which holds an appropriate upgradable license, to your computer.

who can help, pls

This signifies that bought the wrong update. So you should double check the exact name of the product you own.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

What Cubase license exactly do you see in the eLCC, please? Which update/upgrade exactly did you buy, please?

Hi, thx for asking ,

The situation is a little complicate, the original license I got is Cubase 10.5, and after activation, the license turn out to be cubase 11 pro license, then I bought the upgrade package "Cubase Pro 12 Update from Cubase
(Pro) 4/51616517/75181851
9 / 10 / 10.5 ",

after entered the activation code, the upgrade in eLCC shows “Cubase Pro 11 (Upgraded to Cubase 12 with Steinberg Licensing)
Steinberg, Upgrade for Cubase 4, Upgrade for Cubase 4 (Educational), Upgrade for Collection Cubase 4 and Nuendo 3.x, Up…”,
and Cubase license in the eLCC to be upgraded is Cubase Pro 11 without time limit.

thank you, in eLCC , I can see upgrade package name “Cubase Pro 11 (Upgraded to Cubase 12 with Steinberg Licensing)
Steinberg, Upgrade for Cubase 4, Upgrade for Cubase 4 (Educational), Upgrade for Collection Cubase 4 and Nuendo 3.x, Up…”,
and the license to be upgrade is Cubase Pro 11,
but the original licenses and upgrade license that I bought were cubase 10.5, and upgrade package "Cubase Pro 12 Update from Cubase
(Pro) 4/51616517/75181851 9 / 10 / 10.5 "

You purchased the wrong update. If you have Cubase Pro 11, then you should have picked the update from Cubase Pro 11:

Please contact Steinberg Shop Support.

thank you , Will concact the support

Hi,

To speed it up, you can contact AskNet directly, which operates the Steinberg Online Shop. Ask for the refund and buy the correct upgrade, please.

thanks a lot~ do you mean request a new ticket on asknet?

Hi,

Yes, I mean this.

Cool, ticket requested.
Asknet shows I need to login to check ticket status. but I can not login without an account.
Can I register on asknet? I didn’t see any register button on asknet.

Or should I just for the reply email from asknet since I enetered my email in the ticket

the asknet haven’t reply yet, and I checked “Right of Revocation/Withdrawal” and the date of purchasing the upgrade package - Sep 08 2022, it seems impossible to do the refunding, and I will try another shot contacting them by sending email.

ps: “Right of Revocation/Withdrawal” ,
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.

In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us,

asknet Solutions AG

Vincenz-Prießnitz-Str. 3

D-76131 Karlsruhe

Telephone: +49 (0)721 96458 0

Telefax: +49 (0)721 96458 9300

E-mail address: steinberg@support-asknet.com

luckily, the activation acode haven’t been used so we may still able to cancle the purchase, by just sending e-mail to steinberg@support-asknet.com