Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found

I am trying to active my CUBASE LE 6 that came with a KOMPLETE 6 SOUND CARD
and I can´t. I have done everything following all steps that I found in your web site and I can not active it.

I tried to download and install the last updated elicense control in your site, it generates a number, I can register this number in your site but I can´t active it and because this, the page does not show me the activation code.

In add your hardware, I couldn´t find a clear option to select my hardware, so, I tried all of them and I received the activation codes but with these codes I could not activate it.

Please if you know what is happening, just tell me what I need to do.

when I put the number from the lisence control on your web site to active it, it shows me the following message:

Your eLicenser with the number 6059289112 1D7CDA0AFC was successfully registered.

Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser.

No license found?
In case the eLicenser Control Center on your computer shows licenses that are not listed here, please click on “Maintenance” to transmit the current content of the eLicenser to our server. Please wait for a couple of minutes and then register the eLicenser again.
For further questions, please contact the Steinberg support using the Support Request Form here in MySteinberg (if available) or send a mail to info@steinberg.de[/color]

What can I do ?