Custom Instrument Change suffix adds space even when empty

I use a custom Instrument Change prefix of “to” (rather than the default “To” because I dislike the capital).

However now that borders work for instrument changes, I notice that setting a custom prefix also appends additional space at the end of the instrument change, even if the custom suffix option is empty.

EDIT: This applies if either prefix or suffix are empty — the additional space is made no matter what.



Thanks for reporting this, Joshua. I’ve made a note of it and will ensure it gets taken care of.

I specifically delayed updating until I finished my current project and sent it for printing — but now I wish I hadn’t! Thanks very much, Daniel.