Custom key commands: finding and displaying them

Oops . . . I’m encountering some key command conflicts, and need to find and display my own custom key commands in order to find the culprit. Is there any way of doing this?

Thanks!

Help/Key Commands or Preferences/Key Commands/Print Summary will list all of them.

Thanks, FredGUnn – I hadn’t realized that the Print Summary included one’s own custom key commands!

Strangely, tho’, Print Summary shows that I should be able to zoom out via [Ctrl+num pad+ -], but it doesn’t work.

The widget that powers that local webpage can’t differentiate between num keypad keys and the regular top row numbers (and -/=), at least on mac.

That said, those zoom shortcuts work fine here (albeit with Cmd rather than Ctrl, given I’m on a Mac). Do you have a Num lock key, perchance? If so, what happens if you press it and then try the zoom shortcuts again?

Thanks, pianoleo.
Just tried it with the num lock key on/off, but no difference – still doesn’t work.
I have other key commands for it – [ x ], and [ctrl+ -, on regular keyboard] – but I’m wondering why the num pad version isn’t working. . . I keep thinking I must have made a change in the past. . .