Custom notehead creation - guidelines?

I’m designing a custom notehead set for extended techniques in a vector graphics editor. I will import this custom set into Dorico.
Are there guidelines regarding pixel dimensions of the existing standard notehead sets in Dorico? I would like to use these to create a template for my custom set.
Thanks!

If you have the wherewithal to do so, I would recommend that you put your new vector graphics into a font. You can copy and paste the noteheads from Bravura into your own font, then paste your own vector graphics in and match their position and size to the Bravura noteheads, then remove the Bravura notehead once you have everything matched up. If you need a free font editor, FontForge is available for Windows and Mac. There are other commercial font editors: we use both Glyphs (which Anthony uses for the icons in the user interface and for Petaluma) and FontLab (which I use for Bravura), and both work excellently. Glyphs Mini, the cheaper version, may well be sufficient for your needs.

Dear Daniel, trying to follow but was not able. My task is to create a custom notehead set for body percussion project. There are 2 examples. As I couldn’t find elements I need in Dorico it self, I was trying to create icons in Pixelmator then exported to png. They are still huge when setting them in Dorico Editor. So trying to understand what a size they have to be. Is this way I do is a right one? I couldn’t understand what you mean about copy/pasting, Bravura font etc. John, would be not a good topic for your Discover Dorico session?
Body1
Body2