*** Cyber Weeks: Save 50% on Cubasis 3 and selected IAP (ending Nov 30, 2022 ) - ended ***

Dear all,

Our Cyber Weeks sale is on, which lets you save 50% on Cubasis 3 and all in-app purchase, lasting until Nov 30, 2022! Prices on the App Store are reduced accordingly.

Create with Cubasis Wherever You Are

Download Cubasis on the App Store

Get Cubasis on Google Play

Best wishes,
Lars

I just purchased both Cubasis 3 and unintentionally purchased Cubasis LE 3 thinking I was buying an additional feature set. Is there a way I can get my purchase of Cubasis LE 3 refunded? I have the full version already now.

Hi @JaySilvas,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

App Store purchases can only be refunded by Apple.
I suggest to contact the Apple support asap, explain the situation to them and asking them for a refund.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

How I transfers the plugins I bought on Cubasis 2 le? I bought this new version 3 and restore purchases is not working. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @albertkinng,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

With the purchase of Cubasis 3, we offer you to freely transfer previous Cubasis instrument and effect in-app purchases to your newest Cubasis 3 app.

(1) The IAP transfer is supported for these apps:

• Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3
  • Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis LE 3
  • Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis 3

(2) These are the required steps:

• Make sure Cubasis 2.8.2 is installed on your iPad
  • Launch Cubasis 3 and open the in-app shop
  • Follow the instructions shown in the IAP Transfer pop-up

Important
In some cases, it is required to open the in-app shop in Cubasis 2, once the app has launched itself (being triggered from the “Transfer” popup button).

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi !
Könnt ihr nicht bei Zahlungsmodalitäten eine simple Überweisung akzeptieren?
Ich hätte schon längst die restlichen Spezialeffekte gebucht ,wenn ich nicht diese idiotischen Probleme mit Klarna gehabt hätte.
Kreditkarten besitze ich nicht.Und bei Cubasis3
kostet mich der Spass aktuell nur 6 €.
Lässt sich da nichts machen ?
Gruß

Hi @Jimmy_Hendrix,

Cubasis für iOS wird exklusiv über den App Store vertrieben, Cubasis für Android exklusiv über den Google Play Store.

Hier findest Du weiterführende Links, bzgl. der von Apple und Google akzeptierten/angebotenen Zahlungsweisen:

Apple App Store Zahlungsmethoden
Google Play Store Zahlungsmethoden

Hoffe, das hilft dir weiter!

Liebe Grüße,
Lars

Took advantage of the sale. Really enjoying it.

1 Like

Hi @crabcakecrates,

Thanks for your kind message, greatly appreciated.

Stay safe
& warm greetings,
Lars