Da Dorico 3.5 a Dorico 4 ho combinato un guaio!

Salve,
ho notato che Dorico 4 ha tenuto tutte le impostazioni di Dorico 3.5. Io vorrei invece impostare tutto come da fabbrica ma non so come farlo.
Ecco il mio problema (che avevo già su Dorico 3.5): quando inserisco un simbolo di Accordo (es. C7) viene scritto C7+ (ovvero Cmaj7); questo perché ho fatto dei pasticci. Quando provo a modificare e salvare le impostazioni Dorico si blocca e devo fare l’uscita forzata. Vi allego alcune immagini e il file di Dorico. Vi ringrazio per l’aiuto.
(Scusatemi se non parlo l’inglese).
Simboli Accordi sbagliati.dorico (531.0 KB)

Tutte le volte che digito 7 mi viene scritto 7+ !?!

Can you find the userlibrary.xml file from inside your user-level application data folder, and attach it here?

On Windows, it’s in %APPDATA%\Steinberg\Dorico 4. On Mac, it’s in /Users/your-username/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Dorico 4.

Innanzitutto grazie.
La cartella è vuota e non c’è nessun userlibrary.xml

1.png2.png

Perché la cartella Dorico 4 è completamente vuota? Non c’è nemmeno NotePerformer

Perhaps you could do Help > Create Diagnostic Report and attach the resulting zip file here?

Ecco il file.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (611.9 KB)
Grazie!

As I suspected, you do indeed have a userlibrary.xml file that defines this particular 7+ component.

I’ve removed it from your userlibrary.xml file, but you need to now replace the userlibrary.xml file that Dorico is using with the attached one. Download it and unzip it.

userlibrary.xml.zip (10.5 KB)

Make sure you have quit Dorico. Then in the Finder choose Go > Go To Folder and paste in the following line:

~/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Dorico 4

Be sure to include the tilde (~) character at the start of the line when you copy and paste.

Now you will be taken to a folder that includes your existing userlibrary.xml file. Drag the downloaded one into the folder, overwriting the original one.

Non ha trovato nulla…

e se cerco io ecco la cartella la trovo vuota.

…non c’è nessun file userlibrary.xml da sostituire.
Provo a trascinare in questa cartella il tuo userlibrary.xml?

When I write choose Go > Go To Folder, I mean that you should make sure Finder is the active application on your Mac (e.g. click on a Finder window or on the desktop background), then from your Mac’s menu bar at the top of your display, find the Go menu. (I’m afraid I don’t know what that will be when running macOS in Italian.)

Pull down the Go menu with the mouse and find the item Go To Folder. On my version of macOS, it is the penultimate item at the bottom of the menu.

Then paste in the text you have copied from my reply above.

TUTTO PERFETTO!
Non so come ringraziarti.
Buona Musica.