Dead Forum Society

Thats my point; when you take warez users out of the equation you get a better view of how well Cubase works and less screamers. It was never as bad as some made it out to be over the years and I suspect that many screamers just couldn’t figure out their downloaded copy

Mr M - I agree with your point - but you changed my “colour” to “color”! Cheek!

:imp: :unamused: :laughing:

Oh, wait! 'll get the pop corn!

:mrgreen:

Ha! You noticed ;very sharp. Just an accident as I started to delete what you wrote in order to focus the quote but screwed and retyped. “Colour” is much classier!

Damn! there goes the popcorn! :imp:

I’m outta here, going skiing for a week! :sunglasses:

:laughing:

:laughing:

That’ll bring some Colour to your cheeks :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy your holiday mate :slight_smile:
I wouldn’t say we’re quite ready for the funeral of this forum yet.

No, we’re not ready for the funeral yet but it sure feels like the waiting room. :smiley:

It was, but I think it would be better if all the ‘lounges’ were combined. Threads on technical matters etc would be of interest to all parties regardless of the software in use.

I agree, but don’t you mean combine the Nuendo and Cubase Lounges? The Sequel and Wavelab lounges haven’t seen activity in months (thus the point of this topic). I really don’t think it’s a mystery why the forum is so inactive: most users suck the necessary information out and then leave to go make music with it. Most of the “active” topics often aren’t worth clicking on IMO (except the ones I start). :unamused:

I Miss the spoof identities that the occasional forum regular used to inhabit.

I still chuckle knowing who DJ CAPSLOCK was :slight_smile:

Me too :laughing: !

Mauri.

It was a “vibrant” forum back in the day, then at a certain point it began to die away bit by bit. I agree with the assessment that it’s largely due to the fact that the software is greatly improved in both features and performance, so there’s not as much need to seek help at the users’ forum

I was chatting with Glyn a few days ago and we both commented on the separation of the Music Lounge and Made With Cubase as being a big contributor to the lack of activity here. It’s a lot easier to click on the New Topic button on the top when listening to a new song to comment on production techniques used in its making than it is to switch forums, etc. I rarely go to the Made With Cubase forum anymore as a result. :frowning:

yeah whatever or thanks or something!
fantastic skiing, so so weather …
But the friday was like cut out from a travel brochure!!!
blue skies, slightly frosty on slopes facing north, sunny on the south slopes.
plus the taste and smell of sausages and hot coffee and being one with nature!!!
Now I’ll survive for the next 51 weeks!
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Man, maybe I need to go there! :astonished:

Also, youtube lessons answer many questions. No need to write a question and hope for a solution.

Ni Göteborgare är goa :wink: