Dear Steinberg coders, please reintroduce Secret Quick Navigation ;-)

+1 :smiley:

+1

I actually reinstalled Mountain Lion plus Cubase 6.5 on the weekend and was amazed how FAST it flew compared to C9.5 on Sierra. There are a couple of things that are missing for me however I have Groove Agent 4 so not missing the Sampler Track…nor the chord track as I have Scaler and don’t need all the extra chord track connectivity. I actually prefer the old mixer quite a bit I have to say. I wish we could have an option to turn off the ACTIVE ELEMENT boxes that always light up as you move your mouse over the mixer. Looks like the Vegas strip. Also the circular pop up buttons on either side of the panners are ridiculous. In C 6.5 it’s a right click to access the panner status. Never get’s in the way. Much better.

☆ just a new note that I just installed C9.5.10 on Mountain Lion and it’s gui is performing much better than on Sierra. The faders and panners on Sierra were sluggish but on Mountain Lion they are very good. So for any one with an older graphics card. Create a boot partition with ML. :slight_smile:

wonderful !
I remember this feature… years ago.

• 1 !!!

most defo +1

A hundred times this. I’ve skipped the last few updates for this very reason. Each version has removed things I used regularly and is generally harder to use.

+1 for Ctrl+click routing.

I like Cubase’s routing system. It’s powerful and flexible, but it can be cumbersome, and, even with templates, it can be a time-consuming process to set-up a session or create an instrument track-based project with groups and effects channels. Anyway, If I read and understood all this all, it seems this “hack” provided improved workflow, easy of use.

+1 for improvements to routing such as this.