Delays with Forum Links

Am I the only one who has noticed extended delays on occasion clicking between individual threads and the forum table of contents list of threads?

Sometimes the links click through right away. Sometimes the process takes close to a minute. One link can go through fine, and then the next take what seems forever. This can happen on an almost daily basis and is puzzling.

Is the sub-Atlantic cable having problems or Steinberg’s forum server being overwhelmed by friendly or unfriendly traffic? :frowning:

FWIW, about the same as any other site for me. I think sometimes heavier traffic from people in my neighborhood in general working from home/school, oh and the launch of FlightSim 2020 :slight_smile:

This site is extremely slow today. Glad to see it’s not just me. Everything else is running normally.

Yes, I also noticed that the forum was slow yesterday. I’m not sure what the issue was, but it seems better this morning.

Just experienced a serious delay trying to get from the contents page to a thread. (more than a minute)