deleted

:neutral_face:

Nice tune. I like the intro. Lots of depth in this and the vocal shines. Is that a tempo change? :confused:
This is very different from your previous posts, the overall feel and complexity. I canā€™t be critical.
Michael

hey michael how are ya, thanks for taking the time, appreciate it. lol ya, without a click track we were at the mercy of finding an internal head clock. it was supposed to change we just werenā€™t sure how, lol

I like this piece, can you expand on the ā€œover the phone lineā€ description above? Nicely done. I am a sucker for female vocals!

lol well we donā€™t have cable high speed, its dsl over the phone. sometimes we use skype to record live song outlines and later rebuild the whole thing in studio. we didnā€™t get to all of them in time for our cd. this was one of them, unfortunately theres some horrible noise working over skype but its just for ideas. we didnā€™t get to rebuilding this one but I really liked it myself so I tried to clean it up and added some embelishments after the fact.
glad you liked what was there, thankyou from both of us