DELETED

thaNKS GUYS

Loved it, Bob!
That big ‘snort’ effect made me smile. :slight_smile: This is really an inventive composition that held my interest throughout,
because you’re always adding new elements and going to strange places and I’m never quite sure what you’re going to do next, but the transitons are very seamless. I liked the Frippesque guitar work early on.
You’re very good at this - keep at it! :sunglasses:

Going on my 3rd listen…

nice work…something different for a change

Bizarre, Bob. When I click on the link, all my Firefox tabs crash and I have to reboot Firefox. Done that twice now. Happens even if I use shift and click the link. Weird :open_mouth:

Sooooooo, not the type to give up, I copied the proper link and opened a new page and pasted the link in there:

"Not Found

The requested URL /stuff/time256-2011.mp3]Time is Running Out was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.wavephonic.com Port 80"

:open_mouth:

cool lenny, that descript made me chuckle. it was an old sample I had in my eps 16, I cut the tail off and assigned different attacks to different keys. lol it was like playing a sandstorm. very happy you enjoyed it man, I know theres some things about the mix in spots but it was a good thing to just get outta my system.
thanks for your support lenny

appreciate that, makes me think it was worth posting now.

wow phil :laughing: thats amazing, I should have some other browsers so I can test stuff. I have no idea whats up.
thanks much for trying, sorry bout that

Incredibly nice. I like the combo/blending of sounds that totally compliment each other. What an effort on your part. Love it, totally.

…you have created a balanced sense of urgency that culminates into a formidable end, or is it the end?

I think this is the first piece of a new “themed” album that shoots down the suggestion that “Time is Running Out”, huh?

Michael

Bob, that was brilliant. Soo much going on in there, yet I could hear everything so clearly!
Thought it was all great but love the second half ambience, felt like I was floating out into space, then the bells brought me back down to earth again, I can imagine a video for this for sure!

Nice one!

Cheers
Sav

ah its never the end, just the start of something new, lol
thanks michael, appreciate your listens

the ideas are there for a vid sav, now to find the time…cause its running out, lol
thanks sav, cool you got into the ending, I didn’t think that would fly but I love guitar against drones