deleted

Hello Luo,

it looks that it is system related.

• Please disable all kind of underclocking / overclocking / power saving futures of your system.
  • Please be sure that you have installed the latest chipset drivers for your mainboard.
  • Perhaps you could run the little program “DPC latency checker” to check your system. It can be downloaded from http://www.thesycon.de/deu/latency_check.shtml

Cheers,

Chris

i have exactly the same problem…

system specs:

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T 16GB Ram running Windows 7

Cubase 6 and using the latest drivers for ur28m (downloaded)

hope there is a solution to this problem cause its very annoying!!

i am sure there’s a reasonable explanation to why your message was deleted from the forum and i dont believe that serious technical problems and complaints will be ignored.

its a bit strange that we both run phenom cpu’s maybe there’s a part of the problem… sure steinberg/yamaha will come up with an updated driver to solve this!

To be fair to Chris, I have seen issues with DPC spikes causing dropouts, so I wouldn’t take offense to the assumption of a system related issue. Maybe something on that USB buss it hijacking it? Just a guess and checking that would be a route I would go.

Sorry I don’t have one to compare with but I suggest sending in a support request through your MySteinberg account if you haven’t already. Getting support from steinberg on the forums is kinda hit or miss.

Most times support requests get answered from your MySteinberg account. The only issue I saw with going through MySteinberg is if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your support submission, they my not receive your support request and/or in my case when this happened, I had an old email associated with my MySteinberg account, so I didn’t receive the confirmation nor the response from Steinberg support.

Good luck getting it resolved.

Bummer… sorry to hear of your troubles. :confused:

Hello Luo,

This problem sounds very strange. We will investigate what’s happening there!

Hello Luo,

Our engineers are preparing an updater that will address this problem! :slight_smile:

Awesome! :mrgreen: