*deleted*

deleted

Create a dot in the tempo track and edit to desired tempo in the appropriate field in the info line.

I have the same problem in that it won’t let you change the tempo in that window. You type it in and it just returns to the original tempo. Yes the node is selected that I’m trying to change. This just began as I’ve moved to Cubase 64 bit. Thanks for any help.

learn the difference between “Info line” and “toolbar”.!?

deleted

I´m a user, not the programmer, so I don´t know…

learn the difference between “Info line” and “toolbar”.!?

Gee thinkingcap I’ve only been using Cubase for about 15 years now. Thanks so much for pointing that out.

That’s always been a bit misleading. But thinkingcap has a point. You ought to know after 15 years but I guess if you’re in a hurry it might be forgotten. Telepathy is not a talent we see much of here. :mrgreen:

I’d like to know how we all seem to know how long everyone else has been using Cubase. :laughing:

Not sure which smilie face I’m supposed to use to denote sarcasm. Knowing the difference between the info line and the toolbar was not the problem. I’ve know that for about 14 years 11 months and 30 days give or take and hour. :smiley: