Device setup

I am trying to record 4 tracks simultaneously. I have the tracks going into Firepod line in 3,4,5,6. VST connections are set up alright. But when I go to VST device setup input I can’t connect all the inputs. I have to choose one…either 1-2, 3-4, 5-6. I need 3-4 and 5-6. Am I missing something? I get no VU coming through.

I’m not understanding…
Hard to assist by how you described your issue because it looks like you just have to assign the buses you want… 3/4 & 5/6 as the tracks input.

If you need to record 4 mono sources each connected to inputs 3, 4, 5, & 6, you would create a mono bus for each input then open 4 tracks with one of the buses assigned to each track as inputs.

If you are recording stereo sources, one through inputs 3/4 and the other through inputs 5/6, then you would create 2 stereo buses. One bus with inputs 3/4 and the other with inputs 5/6. Then use those as inputs to record on 2 tracks.

It would be helpful if you explained what you want to record. It it a drum set? Several guitars? A few mics? A combo of these? Basically provide more detail.

Regards. :sunglasses:

Thanks for your help. I was doing 4 mono tracks so I did like you said and made a mono bus for each input.
I am making digital versions of analog tapes.
Thanks again.