Diagnosis: Heart Breakdown

More Neofolk than the previous album, this set will probably include only English texts.
Here is the first track I made for “Wasted Youth”.

I put myself in scene of a consultation with a psychologue in this song. Hope you’ll like it… and it’s still pretty much underground.
https://lamuse-infidele.bandcamp.com/track/diagnosis-heart-breakdown

1 Like

Very dark…very original…good work my friend.

1 Like

Thank you knmack681, I really appreciate your comment, glad that you liked it.

I’m diggin’ the vibe on this one! Emotion is something to “feel” rather than “understand” at times … :sunglasses:.

A very pleasant sounding mix, for sure.

Thank you Scab_Pickens

Glad it pleases you :slight_smile:

And I shall definitively invest in a voice recording mic next week. Recording myself on my cellphone is ridiculously low quality, even if I articulate.

It’s crazy to me that you are getting that good of results producing in that manner!

You will be dangerous (in a good way) with better gear.

Or you will lose your unique sound and voice and blend in with everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is the first of your tracks I have listened to. Some of the freshest sounds I have heard in a while. I’ll have to check out some of your other tracks.

By the way, my father’s name is Kenneth. I don’t hear that name very often anymore. Maybe because of the whole Barbie thing … :smile:

1 Like

Haha. Yeah Kenneth is not an usual name, especially when your family members use the shorten version Ken. In fact Kenneth is my middle name, my first name is Ryan but I don’t like it and there is also this more intimate feeling with the middle name of mine because I always been called Ken except for “official” business.

We’ll see if I’ll keep my voice sound with the mic I’ll get, anyway I don’t want to blend into the mainstream style, I don’t litteraly sing, it’s more spoken words, if you listen to my first album, that I welcome you to listen, “Sur les Monts Maronites” where there are 5 songs with lyrics you’ll see.

I contacted a jazz pianist/singer I know, we will surely do a collab, maybe as Le Cas Wagner featuring her, or as a new whole project, time will tell us… :slight_smile:

1 Like