Did the .10 update fix the vari audio problem please?

(That’s the lower zone issue) Would like to know please, ready to update but only when it’s fixed… :slight_smile:

thanks for any info… :slight_smile:

Hi,

Could you send a link to the issue description, please?

Hi Martin…just cannot find the thread…sorry,
the problem is when a wav file is clicked on to open in variaudio it opens the lower zone then you click to process it, then, if you click on the project page the wav file in the lower zone becomes greyed out and if you click back on the greyed out wav file it does not return to what it was and I cannot remeber the rest…but it was a mess, I remember that you said you had reported it as a bug…my trial did not include the .10 update so I have no way of knowing if this was fixed…
cheers, Kevin

You should download the update in the usual manner.

Hello Steve, I have not updated from 8.5 and the 9 trial I had did not include the .10 update… :slight_smile: (my trial finished a while ago now)
so I can’t download the .10 update… :slight_smile:
I am hoping to update to the latest cubase but only when some of the more obvious problems are fixed, the main one for me being the variaudio issue… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I know it’s poss to use the old method in 9.5 but I can do that in 8.5 so why would I pay money to update… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

regards, Kevin :slight_smile:

Fixed in C9.5.10

Ok thank you Martin… :slight_smile: