Different tone

Hello
There is a possibility that a certain instrument may have a different tone to the other instruments.
When I carry my tubes out with many sharps
Thank you

Tubes? I’m not sure I understand. Can you restate it?

You can set a specific key for a player, you simply have to press alt-enter after filling the key popover.
[Edit] This should only be used in a polytonality context. For transposing instruments, please read Leo’s following advices.

Here, for example, the trumpets are with 6 #.

You’ve got the score in transposed View. Presumably these are Bb trumpets. What else were you expecting here?

That’s it, I’ve transported the entire score and not so many alterations. It was a problem of “visualization”
Thanks

That’s it, I’ve transported the entire score and not so many alterations. It was a problem of “visualization”

However, there are programs that do

Well the way that Dorico handles this is:
a) When you add instruments (in Setup mode) you select the transposition e.g. Clarinet in Bb. There are options for French Horn in F (etc.) to show no key signatures.
b) You can choose whether to view any layout in Concert Pitch or Transposed Pitch.
c) If you’re writing polytonal music you can apply entirely different key signatures to each stave, by closing the Key Signatures popover with Alt+Enter rather than just Enter.

C) should not be confused with a) and b) - it’s a different feature, not a substitute for dealing with transposing instruments.

Thanks a lot ! ! !