Difficulty doubling tuplet notes in percussion

Please look at this picture. I’m trying to double up the tuplet notes that are on the bottom line so they are also on the top line. I am able to double the non-tuplet notes fine, but the tuplets will not duplicate without messing up the rhythm. The grid seems to look messed up as well when I go in to note entry.
Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 4.51.13 PM.png

At first glance I’m not sure what might be going wrong here. In theory you can simply position the caret on the top line of the grid, choose e.g. a quarter note (shortcut 6), then hit Y to insert a note on that line. Dorico should automatically include it inside the existing tuplet.

It seems to be trying to create either non-tuplet notes or putting new brackets in crazy places.

In this picture I double clicked on the bottom 1/8th note and then tried to input an 8th note above it. This was the result:

Can you attach the project itself? It’s easier to diagnose from the actual project than a picture.

I can’t attach the project publicly, but I’ll be happy to share it privately. Can I email it somewhere?

Sure, you can email it to me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de. Please tell me where in the project to look, and also include a link to this thread so I can remember what I’m supposed to be looking at.

Hi Daniel. I think I figured out a workaround to do this…actually I don’t know if this is a workaround, or if this is simply the only way to achieve this for now? I made this short video to show it:

Unfortunately I’m unable to see that video, for whatever reason (the YouTube page fails to load), but provided you’re unblocked, that’s all that really matters.

It should be fixed. I had it set to private.