Digistix problem

Hi All

Anybody else having problems with Digistix not AU state saving? It seems that sometimes it remembers what kit I had loaded but it usually reverts back to the Default bank. I’ve only noticed this recently so I’m not sure if its related to the recent C3 update and/or Digistix’s recent update.

Anybody know anything?

I’m not sure how to notify Paul of 4Pockets - the web site has been closed for updating.

Cheers

Hi @dobidicus,

Thanks for your message.
We aim to release Cubasis 3.3.1 soon, which intends to resolve this problem.

Best wishes,
Lars

Thanks.

Just downloaded and tried the 3.3.1 update. Digistix state saving bug is still there. Lars, should it have been fixed as per your last reply?

Thanks

Hi @dobidicus,

Thanks for your message.
Please let me have the exact steps, or share a video to allow us reproducing the problem.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars

Thanks for your reply.

I think you might have worked your magic! I’ve just loaded Cubasis to prepare a video to show you the bug, but its gone. It was definitely still there yesterday AFTER I download 3.3.1, updated my IOS and did a hard reset of my Ipad.

Hopefully, the bug isn’t just resting and he really has been squashed.

BTW
I haven’t spent much time in the midi editor but so far so good, it looks like the zoom state saving problem might have finally been remedied.
Could you confirm that please.

Thanks

Dobidicus

Hi @dobidicus,

Thanks for your feedback, glad to read that the issue seems to be resolved with 3.3.1. So far, it seems we did not made state saving related changes in the MIDI editor. Nevertheless, good to know that things seem to work fine there too.

Best,
Lars

Thanks, time will tell🤞

Hi @dobidicus,

Since Cubasis 3.2 zoom positions should be remembered in a session.

Should be the reason why. However these settings are not saved with the project, which is aimed to change.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars

“Since Cubasis 3.2 zoom positions should be remembered in a session.”

Perhaps I’m just unlucky with this issue in my setup. It might explain why I haven’t read about other users experiencing this problem.

In my setup it seems that the zoom settings are remembered at the start of a session but are eventually lost during the session and its back to the initial default setting again. It seems very random, maybe the project saved setting plan will improve things.

Thanks for following this up.

Dobidicus

Hi @dobidicus,

Please share more information with us, if you find a pattern to reproduce this.
Once our engineers can see it, there is a good chance for a fix.

Thanks
Lars

Thanks, I’ll bear that in mind if and when it happens again.