Disappearing cursor

I noticed this somewhat since 8.5 was released, but today I am noticing regularly that my cursor disappears within Wavelab.

It could be due to plugins or CPU load since today I am mastering all “in the box” using more plugins than normal, and I also have Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec inserted on the “Post-Processing” slot to monitor overs with certain codecs.

Something about my workflow today is causing the cursor to disappear regularly. Blindly moving the cursor up to the stop of the screen and attempting to click on a menu brings it back.

I don’t think it’s related to Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec in the Post-Processing slot specifically because it happens sometimes without Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec inserted. However, maybe it makes the cursor problem more obvious. Below is a screen shot of my other plugins present on the montage master.

OSX 10.9.2
Wavelab 8.5.10 (64-bit)
32 GB RAM
iMac 27" 3.5 GHz i7

I’ve seen this too. I don’t use Sonnox Encoder Check (a big reason I updated to 8), but I too have lots of plugs and note this sometimes seems triggered by switching modes, from DAW to plug GUI, or when moving between apps (e.g. returning from a visit to SpectraFoo).