discoDSP OPL and Cubasis 3

Hi, I have an issue with a plugin from discoDSP, called OPL. I have contacted and informed the developer and he suggested I inform Steinberg as well. He will gladly offer a not-for-retail copy of his plugin for testing purposes to Steinberg. Issue:

When I open the plugin in Cubasis and open the keyboard, the plugin UI disappears and Cubasis shows a message that OPL is in the background. Closing the keyboard does not bring the UI back though, it is difficult to work this way.

I am using an iPhone SE 1st gen on iOS 15.2.

Hi @DAC_Protogen,

Thanks for your message.

I’ve sent Jorge an eMail to get in touch, to have him equipped with Cubasis for testing purposes.

Hope that helps!

Best
& stay well,
Lars

1 Like

Hi @DAC_Protogen,

Our lead engineer gave the plug-in a quick check on the iPhone 12, where things work as excpected with Cubasis. We provided Jorge with a promo code for Cubasis, to do the same.

Waiting for his feedback…

Best,
Lars

Could it be that the plugin isn’t shown because the iphone SE series have a lower screen resolution?

Hi @DAC_Protogen,

Jorge from discoDSP gave the plug-in a check as well, with the following outcome:

Working perfectly on iPad Pro 12,9 2020. Something may be wrong on the particular user setup.

Best,
Lars