Dividing Long Multichannel Montage

In Wavelab 7 how do I divide-up a multitrack (5.1) channel montage into its individual tracks? I have markers at each track point. I want to render the final 5.1-channel mix, but have 6 individual files for each clip instead of six very long files of the entire montage. Basically I thought I was going to be able to use the six long files that make up the entire album, but instead they want each Track of the album as its own set of six files (hope that makes sense).

I used to be able to do this easily in Wavelab 6 but I can’t seem to find the checkbox to make it work in Wavelab 7.

Thanks for any help with this.

I am not sure what you mean, but I think you might find the way in the Render dialog, in the new options on the left side.

Thanks for the very quick response!

Let me try to explain this better than my first try. In a multichannel montage, I have 6 tracks - FL, FR, C, LFE, SL, SR - one for each channel. Each of these tracks contains the entire album which consists of 10 songs. I have cue markers situated at the start of each new song. What I had been doing was to generate a single new file for FL, a single new file for FR, a single new file for C, etc. which spanned the entire album.

With some new software I just got, I needed to go back to the old way of doing business, which was what I did in Wavelab 6. I needed an individual file for each track of each song. This would generate 60 files instead of 6 files, in the above example. I would get a FL, FR, C, LFE, SL and SR for each song instead of 6 files for the entire album.

I just found how to do that with Wavelab 7 in the render dialog. I used the middle section (as you suggested) and rendered separate files by tracks. I have yet to figure out how to do that with the batch dialog, but that isn’t necessary (although I would like to try to figure that out someday).

Thanks again for the suggestion.