Divisi F.Horns Error?

So, when I go to my Condensing Layout, which I create following this tutorial: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAMzdzg5mG/) I have a problem, in the complete score I have “A image”

but in the condensing Layout I don’t have the complete chord “B image”

, and this only happen with 3rd Horn.

All tho other instruments (and chords in condensing layout) are correct, that only happens in 3rd Horn

Does anyone know what is happening?
Thanks!

You have some unison notes between different instruments. By default Dorico tries not to throw away any information about exactly who plays which notes. (Compare the second chords in bars 3 and 4 which have the same notes but played by different horns.)

You can force it do so something different with a Condensing Change. (I can’t give you more detailed help because I don’t know what you want the score to look like, but you probably want the manual condensing option where you can specify which instruments have up and down stem notes.)

If you just want the horns condensed onto 2 staves (1-3 and 2-4) you can change the condensing groups in Layout Options.

Mmm… Thanks! I’m going to try to change in the options

Finally I find the way that I can condense 1 3 and 2 4 but when I try 1 2 3 4 the 3rd is stems down… But for now, it’s OK, thank you!!:slight_smile::slight_smile: