divisi in Dorico 2_general toughts and questions

Thank you for advise. I wish I could completely separate process of composing and editing, but in my case it is impossible.
I’ve just wanted to point out the problem, which becomes a real problem only when you are working with very complicated piece and using divisi feature in an extreme way. Otherwise it seems to be not a big deal.
I have to constantly changing role from composer to editor and composer again, to controll and to have clear picture what happens in my score.

If I am not mistaken, currently it’s impossible to create cue within the divisi parts. E.g. I would like to create cue of Violini I (1-2) to Violini I (3-4) and I can’t do it. I hope it will change in the future.
It’s usefull, because I have plan to prepare separate layouts for this parts.

Edit.
Sorry, I forgot, that unless Dorico won’t allow me to split divisi sections into different layout, I will have to do workaround anyway. So improvement of the cue feature alone, without improvement of the layout feature, won’t help me.
So, please treat my request as an extension of what I’ve said in this topic 2 month ago.

I dipped a toe in the water with divisi the other day but made a right old hash of it. It’s not essential for me now, but II would certainly be interested to watch one of Anthony Hughes’ videos outlining how it all works - and that goes for quite a bit more from v 2…

Is there still no way to do a simple, single staff divisi notation? (e.g. div./unis.) as in most string parts? (other than faking it with something like a text object/playing technqiue)

I’m not clear in what way adding div./unis. text via Shift+X is a fake: what feature are you missing for writing a divisi part on a single staff in this way?