Do any Cubase plugins use Oversampling

Just trying out the latest demo on my M1 and I am wondering if any of the Cubase plugins have any kind of anti aliasing methods.
I have been debating working at 96k vs 48 for ages.

In Bitwig I was able to get around this - the grid works at 192, so you can build each instrument in one grid instance and not have all the millions of up and down sampling instances.

in cubase, I like the stuff they have included and would quite like to use a bunch of it. Just trying to work out the best way.

Also, do we know anything about the types of crossovers used in the new stereo enhancer plugin? Can’t seem to find out much.
Do really like the new stuff though. The metering (and control room in general) is freaking awesome and very useful indeed.

1 Like

"I’d also like to know about Cubase’s stock plugins.
What kind of internal oversampling (?) is being used
(if any) on its compressors, limiters etc. Anti-aliasing
filters/upsampling? I normally record my projects at 44 or 48khz. I find myself having to use 3rd party
Plugins that offer OS - & I can detect a difference in the
actual quality of the effected audio file as opposed to
not using OS.

I would like to know a more details about Steinberg’s stock plugins, yet there is very little when it comes as to how the plugin(s) internally processes.

When it comes to oversampling - Steinberg evades
the question like a plague. We know very little about
the processing sequence of the host’s native plugins.
We all want to know exactly what we paid for !!"

I was wondering something similar earlier. I have no idea, OS would be a great feature to have though